Say hello to the most essential piece of clothing in your fishing arsenal. Our Intruder® Hoody provides the sun protection and airy comfort of our go-to SolarFlex® hoody, but with stretch-woven fabric structure and ample storage for fishing essentials.
- Stretch woven polyester front body combined with knit polyester back panel and hood for ample stretch
- Knit hood for solar protection with a snap closure for a secure fit
- Zippered chest pocket for on-water essentials
- Convenient sunglasses chamois
- Cuffs made of SolarFlex knit fabric to allow for sleeves to slide up arm when tailing a fish
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- Microban® antimicrobial protection actively inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fights the growth of mold and mildew in wader stockingfeet. Along with thoroughly drying your waders between uses and storing in a dry place, the Microban antimicrobial protection will help maximize the use of your waders and help keep them from stinking! Microban antimicrobial protection technologies are registered and notified with key regulatory bodies for application-appropriate use, including the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the United States and the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) in the EU.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.