The new award winning Yak Power eight circuit digital switcher with wireless keypad takes rigging a kayak for electronics to the next level. With eight total circuits, NAV, anchor, bow, midship, stern, and accessory 1-3 button functionality, along with integrated Bluetooth and a mobile app, full control of your 12- volt power and electronics will always be at your fingertips. Spend less time rigging and more time fishing. There is no control cable between the Keypad Controller and Digital Switch Box. This makes use of the keypad OPTIONAL.
Note: Make sure the plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system together. Yak-Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection.
Caution: Make sure to pay attention to the actual wire colors of all our accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged. All our plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the YP system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system and may void your warranty.
- Product Weight 1 lb
- H x W x L: 7.2 in x 2.7 in x 7.5 in
- Integrated RF/Bluetooth Control
- Illuminated “Fail Safe” buttons for each circuit. For potential diagnostics purposes the buttons on the digital switch box will illuminate when the respective circuit is ON/Energized
- Last Mode Memory: The system remembers which circuits were ON when Master Power is used to turn the entire system OFF. Then when the system is turned back ON using the Master Power button, all of the “Last Mode” circuits will also be turned back on
- Fully potted internally for maximum durability
- Yak Power plug-and-play SAE termination
- Designed for 20 amps total current draw.