Experience Spectacular Natural Beauty
Discover and explore with us at one of our amazing paddling destinations. We are located in beautiful Old Lyme, directly on the National Great Island Estuary, on the Long Island Sound. We have direct access to some of the most pristine coastline in New England, and offer guided Eco- Tours to introduce all to our Natural wonder.
Come See Why Yankee Magazine voted us “Best Natural Experience” in
New England. We offer several different eco-paddle tours, and are all
guided by one of our seasoned local professional instructors. Their
passion for both the wildlife and the historical significance of the CT
River estuary system will energize your inner explorer and be the
highlight of your summer.
Eco Tour Info:
- Our BHO Eco Tours are perfect for the more experienced paddler. Eco Tours are held at our Old Lyme, CT location - directly on one of the most spectacular wildlife preserves in the Northeast. The Great Island Salt-Marsh – a nationally recognized eco-system on the Long Island Sound.
- Eco Tours include a 2 ½ - 3 hour on-water, nature inspired paddling trip, accompanied by a highly experienced and knowledgeable on-water guide. If you have passion for both the wildlife and the significance of the CT River estuary system, a BHO Eco Tour is for you and will energize your inner explorer and be the highlight of your summer.
- Kayak, Paddle and PFD included
- Bring water bottle, dry bag, snacks, camera and sunscreen.
- Be prepared for all types of weather.
- 50% Deposit required to hold booking date. 24-hour cancellation notice required or deposit will not be refunded.
- Private Eco Tour Outing (1-3 People) - $125/per person
- Eco Tour Outing (4-8 People) - $85/per person
PLEASE NOTE: All Eco-Tours must be scheduled with the BHO Events Director directly by contacting email@example.com