Mother Nature has her ways of testing our priorities. Biting bugs will challenge the resolve of the even the most dedicated angler. Keep those annoying little buggers off your skin with the tech-heavy BugStopper® Hoody. This men's quick-drying hoody sports Insect Shield® for long-lasting relief from biting insects and COR3™ fabric to fight odors and wick moisture to keep you dry through it all. It's rated to UPF 50 for sun protection, and the arms and shoulders are cut for a full range of motion and a natural cast.
- Quick-drying, wicking, anti-odor, & UPF 30
- Long-lasting insect protection
- Flatlock seam construction for maximum comfort
- Articulated hood
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.