Styled on the typical deep bellied baitfish that are so prevalent all over the globe. The Madscad has been designed to be effective in all environments, in a range of sizes for a huge variety of species. This design has been refined over years of testing and many prototypes to get the perfect balance between castability and unique swimming action. This is the go to distance casting stickbait that has set the standard in many fisheries around the world since it’s launch in 2015.
The key design features like the flattened top of the head, the scalloped sides and small tail wings all combine to make the action on this lure truly dynamic. An erratic swimming action when twitched, producing a pronounced thumping side to side darting action. Combined with a level sink and an enticing wiggle on the drop that allow the sides to give off flash and look more like a wounded bait fish. Recommended retrieve when casting is a couple of quick twitches and then a 2-3 second pause to let the lure slowly sink and wiggle and then twitch it again.
Loaded with Nomad Design technology the Madscad is built tough. HD ABS System combines with HD Foam System for body strength and durability, Gorilla Through Wire, welded and supported for extra strength; Metal Matrix Plate, stainless steel plate system (150 and 190 sizes); heavy duty BKK hooks and terminals.
Available in 3.75”/95mm, 4.5”/115mm, 6’/150mm and 7.5”/190mm sizes the Madscad is truly a very diverse lure with the 150 and 190 sizes able to be trolled, and the 190 Deep model having a trolling speed over 10knots and having proven effective as an amazing wahoo/tuna trolling lure.
- HD ABS System, an extra strong white plastic for overall strength and durability
- Diamond Armour internal mesh system, internal strengthening design for transparent colours
- Gorilla Through Wire, welded and supported for extra strength
- Metal Matrix Plate, stainless steel plate system (150 & 190 models)
- Triple Shield Protection, a painting process for long lasting colour
- Heavy duty BKK hooks and terminals.