The PanFish Portrait Pro is an updated version of the original PanFish Portrait that features a more durable construction, LockNLoad base, and new YakAttack camera ball system. The LockNLoad base offers complete 360 rotation while maintaining complete gear security.
One of the most frustrating moments for photographers and videographers is when you purchase a camera mount and you find out it doesn't work with your GoPro (or vise versa). We solved the issue by including both a standard 1/4-20 camera ball (which fits most standard cameras) and a GoPro attachment, enabling you to get the perfect shot, regardless of the equipment you're using.
The LockNLoad track mount system is the most innovative mounting system on the market, and is exactly what you'd expect from the industry leaders in track mounting technology. There are 3 modes: locked, adjustment, and removal. The patent pending design is easy to use:
- From locked mode, simply squeeze a lever to go into adjustment mode.
- In adjustment mode, the mount can be rotated in any direction, but cannot be removed, ensuring the rod holder is completely secure while making adjustments, even if a fish hits. Let go of the lever and you back in locked mode.
- To go to removal mode, flip the lever out, and the system easily slides off of the track mount.
The ultra-durable construction of the PanFish Portrait Pro is not only super lightweight - it's also incredibly rigid, reducing shake in your camera footage.
- Utilizes the LockNLoad Track Mount System for easy on and off, angled articulation, and rotational pivoting
- Durable, lightweight, and super rigid construction
- Features the new YakAttack Camera Ball
- For use with camera utilizing a 1/4-20 mount or GoPro Cameras
- 11.5" Tall
- Can add in LockNLoad Extensions for more height
- Made in the USA
- Covered by our Built for Life Guarantee
- Patent Pending
- SKU: CMS-1001